Thursday, February 9, 2012

Throw down shirt or bar wench outfit... fashion choices...

I am completely out of my mind and ability… but God help me… I will show up and do something at the Tri-State Throw Down. If I don’t completely embarrass myself in front of my family and the cross fit community, I plan to wear my thrown down shirt for a week straight. When I ran a marathon…. It was wear, wash, wear, wash. I was freakin’ proud. I am not properly trained with a dose of stupid and fear going into the throw down. Why? Because I am easily talked into stupid crazy &^%$^&%. And I talk smack that I can’t back up. That makes up the charm that is me. I have lost many a bets…based on my mouth… I still owe Tim drinks dressed like a bar wench for his triathlon victory over mine. Someday… there will be redemption. Until that day… I will show up… I will commit. Perhaps I should work on my obit…


Food and eats…

Friday Continued…

D-Against the grain Pizza

Saturday

B- Against the grain bagel and sun nut butter, coffee

L- Chipolte Salad with veggies, chicken, and guac.

S- Coconut Milk bar

D- Leftover Against the grain pizza and salad.

Activity… 1hour Zumba instruction

Sunday

B-apple and cave crunch… head cold…

10 am WOD

L- eggs with butternut squash and cranberries. Weird. I know…. But good.

D- Made paleo apps from Paleo OMG… Chorizo stuffed sweet potatoes, wings, meatballs with mango dipping sauce and fig brownies. Brussel sprout and kale salad.

Tuesday:

B-Against the grain bagel and sun nut butter with coffee.

L-Indian Chicken soup, cave crunch, seltzer

S- Apple and sun nut butter

D- Salad with grilled turkey, avocado, walnuts, cucumber and blueberries.

Late night snack…paleo fig brownie.

Activity…. 2 hours of club zumba

Wednesday

B- Eggs with bacon, avocado, and tomato, berries and coffee.

L- Butternut Squash Pesto Chicken Bake, cave crunch

S- Apple and sun nut butter

D- (late) grilled beef tips, asparagus and broccoli.

Snack- Paleo chocolate cake

Red wine. M-F-ing hard work day. It is no excuse…

Thursday

B- Eggs with avocado and tomato…left the bacon off by accident…. :( coffeeand berries

L- Butternut squash and chicken “lasagna”, apple, dark chocolate.

S- cave crunch

No comments:

Post a Comment