Friday, February 3, 2012

Top Gun…and Losing that Loving Feeling.

You have to remember that movie right? Well I have one thing going for me…I have lost that loving feeling. I am officially feeling the hardship of the 90 challenge. Who is dragging? Who needs to game up… or game on? What advice can you give to those of us in the challenge who have been steady. Not rocking everything out of the park… but consistent. Missing… In need of that loving feeling to get me to the end!!!!! Feeling like a Top Gun or at least getting me some smokin’ guns on these arms of mine would suffice. :)

Wednesday

Breakfast: Eggs with tomatoes, avocados and bacon, coffee, berries.

Lunch: Leftover mini meatloaf, broccoli, spinach and ½ sweet potato.

Snack: Apple and sun nut butter.

1 Hour Zumba Instruction

Dinner: Leftover spaghetti squash, spinach and paleo chicken parm. Leftover from Monday…Paleo chocolate cake. I know… stellar week.

Supplements… check.

Thursday

Breakfast: Eggs with tomatoes, avocados and bacon, coffee, berries.

Snack: Caveman crunch.

Cross Fit at Noon: WOD 3 sets of 50 Double Unders (I jumped the bar as my jump rope lost the end nut mid spin..), 20 box jumps and 15 Jerks. (Used 55lbs.) Followed by ring dip volume work.

Lunch: Leftover Paleo Chicken Parm, spinach and spaghetti squash. Paleo Pumkin bread.

Dinner: Slow Cooker Pork, avocado, collard greens.

1 hour Zumba Instruction.

Coconut milk ice cream.

Supplements… check.

Friday

Breakfast: Against the grain raisin bagel and sun nut butter, coffee.

Snack: Orange and Cave crunch.

Lunch: Butternut squash, pesto chicken bake. Paleo Pumkin bread.

Tired and Hungry Today… fighting a cold. Feel run down.

Planning a 5pm WOD today… Can’t fathom in at the moment… but somehow, I must find the will…

No comments:

Post a Comment