Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hit it. Hit it Hard. Repeat.

How behind could I possibly be in my log?  This 90 challenge does crazy things to you.  Meaning.... I just got back from a 4 mile run.  It is dark, freezing out, and the WOD this morning just about killed me.  But I could not post that I did not hit my 2 runs this week.  SO to not shame myself... out I went.  And you know what?   I could see my breath by the light of a bright moon. My legs felt strong.  I felt good.  Looking good?... Well I am working on it baby!

So, as I have some days to catch up on, I will do my week in review tomorrow.  As for the past couple days... below is my log:

Sunday Food Log-
Breakfast- Apple and sun nut butter, Progenix after WOD, and coffee
Lunch- Butternut squash, red pepper and sausage bake.
Dinner- Carrots, Sauteed zuchinni sticks dipped in marinara and Lamb Burgers
Snack after run- 2 blueberry protein balls and fish oil.  Yum. Yum.
Activity Log- 10 am WOD 5 rounds of 10 box jump burpees, 10 Sumo dead lift high pole, 10 thrusters.  Holy sweet mother it was hard.
8:30pm run.
Mojo Meter- 8 Felt good... but really... such a busy day!
Supplements. Check. 


Saturday... Today... the day of wanting to eat all day long... cheesh.
Breakfast-  Part one...lol... berries, cave man crunch and almond milk.  Part two (after teaching)  Chicken and apple hash.  (shredded chicken sauteed with a shredded apple and cinnamon.)  I am sure this sounds gross.  It pretty much did to me.  But it is part of Rob Wolf's suggested meal plan, and I had the stuff...I was surprisingly good. I added some onion as well.
Lunch- Carrots and cucumber slices; spaghetti squash, kale and sausage bake.
Dinner-Steak and Salad

Supplements...Missed the am, but made the magnesium and fish oil at night.

Activity Log- Instructed Zumba 1 hour
Mojo Meter- 6. Tired.  Actually found time to take a nap today.  It has been a VERY long time since I had one.

Friday Food Log-
Breakfast- 2 eggs scrambled with bacon, tomatoes and avocado; sliced berries
Lunch- Beef patty with sauteed onions, mushroom and cheddar cheese and a side salad.
Dinner- Salad with roasted chicken, cucumber, avocado, sliced almonds and tomatoes.
Glass of Red wine and paleo coconut custard with raspberries and pistachios.
Friday was my daughters birthday.  While my family dug into the Coccodots red velvet cake, my substitution was the coconut custard.  I hate to say it, but I am admittedly happier with a little treat.  I mean... duh... look at me!
Supplements. Check.
Activity log- Rest Day
Mojo Meter- 6-7.  Finishing up major work project... will be happy when it is submitted.  The past couple of days, I have felt hungry.  Have to figure out some go to snack munchy foods.  Kale Chips maybe?

Burpee Totals: 60 used of 1000...Wanted to have some chocolate tonight... but to freakin' tired to bust out the burpees... so no chocolate for me.  Go James. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment