Monday, January 2, 2012

Today is sunny side up!


Day two.  Taught one hour of brutal hill climbs in spin this am to a boys only crowd at 5:30am. Had to hit FRAN after class to make up the WOD from yesterday.  My quads were spent from class, but I knocked out the 21-15-9 Thrusters and Pull ups with a time of 7:28.  45lbs. Thrusters and modified pull ups.  Not pretty at all, but it is done.

Breakfast this am, eggs, berries and a little cave crunch with coffee.  


Goals for the week:
1.  Hit spin- Check
2.  Run 2X...one of the runs maybe listen to Robb Wolf's Pod Cast
3.  WOD 3X at ACF. 1 at home
4.  Eat clean
5.  Set up cheat meal burpees ala James.  Genius.
6.  Pester husband to install pull up bar...and use it. :)
7.  Shake my money maker.  Every week baby.  Every week.
8.  Scary movement of the week: Each week I want to pick something that scares the $^%&% out of me and try it.  This week...will give hand stands a go.

Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment