Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday.  Back to work in full force. As in sit, try to act brilliant and get paid for it work, not the fun physical stuff.

Activity log:
 5pm WOD
Max pull ups:  Banded- 13.
Freakin' Cindy:  Made it through 12 full rounds in 20 min.  Ring rows in place of the pull ups.
Box Jump AMRAP in 2 min.- 24 jumps

Food Log:
Breakfast- Chicken breast, berries and coffee.
Lunch- Leftover broccoli and spaghetti squash, sausage and kale bake.
Snack- 1/4 cup caveman crunch
Dinner- Roasted green beans and grilled salmon, paleo coconut custard.


Supplements... Check.


Mojo Meter- 8.  I was proud that I stayed strong and left work after 9 hours to make it to the 5pm WOD, even though I was stressed and crunched at work.  The WOD was hard, but I felt stronger than I have in the past.  Overall happiness today...good.  Stress at work is high, but I am trying to keep in in check.  Sleep has been better.  Wondering if the magnesium is helping.  My back is a bit sore, but other than that, not overly sore... I feel pretty darn good. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment