Monday, January 30, 2012

Keep the love flowing.

My crossfit and primal experience is a tremendous and positive one. That is where I would like to keep my focus. Sometimes it gets hard. Not food choice or WOD hard, but support hard. People who know anything about crossfit or primal eating feel the need to negatively comment. I can normally brush it off…just that the haters are getting to me this week. I have to find a way to brush it off.


So… the past few days in review… The 90 day challenge keeps me accountable…

What have I been doing since we last chatted?

Eats and Activity in Review:

Thursday:

Breakfast- Berries and shredded chicken, coffee

Lunch- Shrimp Curry…hold the rice with extra steamed veggies. HEAVEN.

Snack- Caveman Crunch and an Apple

Activity: 1 hour Zumba Instruction.

Dinner- Grass-fed burger and ¼ potato.

Scoop coconut milk ice cream.

Supplements… check.

Friday:

Breakfast- Berries and dry paleo waffle, coffee

Snack- Caveman Crunch

Lunch- Grilled chicken salad.

Filthy 50 WOD…. OMG.

Dinner- Chicken, pesto and butternut squash bake.

Scoop coconut milk ice cream.

Supplements… check.

Saturday:

Breakfast- Berries and paleo waffle, coffee

Activity: 1 hour of Zumba Instruction

Lunch- Tuna and veggie salad.

Snack- Caveman Crunch

Dinner- (At a wedding) 4 pieces of cheese, berries, sliced beef, salmon, and mixed veggies, 2 ½ glasses of white wine.

When I got home… starving…ate a handful of organic tortilla chips.

Supplements… missed the evening ones.

Sunday:

Breakfast- Coffee, orange, scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Activity: WOD and MELT

Lunch- Chicken, pesto and butternut squash bake, apple and cave crunch. Can you tell I was starving?

Dinner- Beer can chicken, steamed broccoli and ½ sweet potato.

Paleo molten lava cake. Had to be done. AMAZING.

Supplements… Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment