Sunday, January 22, 2012

WODs will kick your but every time...if you give it what you've got!

Catching up on the weekend journal....

When I came home from my WOD today, I told my husband that it was brutal. Soooooo hard. His response? "Isn't it Always hard? You never come home and say...I feel stronger...I am getter better....these are easier." My response? "ummmmmmmm I guess you have to do crossfit to know, IT WILL NEVER GET EASIER!". With that being said...my beautiful new rings are almost installed ala my great hubby. Not gold blingy rings. Wooded rings with straps to hang and torture with ring rows, muscle ups, etc. Very exciting. :)

Saturday-
Breakfast- orange, paleo crunch and coffee
1 hour of teaching Zumba
Late breakfast/lunch eggs with tomatoes, avocado and bacon and a grain free bagel with coffee. Big fat heaven.
Mid afternoon snack- apple, sun nut butter and carrots
Late dinner- crockpot beef stew and sautéed zucchini.
Supplements...check...mojo meter 8. Feeling good.

Sunday-
Breakfast- apple and sun nut butter
10am WOD. Brutal
5-10-15-20-25-20-15-10-5 kettle bell swings, Russian and American. 28lbs.

WOD
20 min. AMRAP
18 box jumps
15 toes to bar (knee ups for me)
12 Pull ups (jumping box for me)

1000 meter row for time. 4 min. 13 sec.

Holy sweet mother. So hard.

Brunch- Eggs with tomato, avocado, smoked salmon and capers. Berries with cave crunch and coffee.
Snack-chef salad.
4 mile run.
Late dinner...
Grilled Bronzini with mashed cauliflower and green beans with romanesco sauce.
Paleo peach and berry crisp ala elanas pantry.

Supplements... Check.
Mojo...9. Hard busy day....but I feel good.
Missed one run this week. Hope to make it up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment