Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thursday eats: (Continued…)

Breakfast- (Mentioned in previous post…)

Lunch- (Mentioned in previous post…)

Snack- Apple, carrots and Sun nut butter. Pretty sure I licked the container Sun nut butter was in…and my fingers…AMAZING.

Dinner- Sad but true… had to throw something in the pie hole between cross fit and my class. I pulled a rotisserie chicken out of the fridge and ate some pieces of it like a wild beast…plus a banana…then off to class. I know… I know…
Activity:

Supplements...check.

WOD. Holy sweet mother. After this WOD, My forearms were like Popeye. I tried to get a drink from my water bottle, and needed two hands to squeeze. My. Oh. My.

100 Kettle Bell Swings- I used 32lbs.

100 Burpees.

100 Ab mat sit ups.

1 hours 20 minutes of booty shaking. (Teaching Zumba… get your head out of the gutter. )

MOJO meter- Great! 8 My huge project at work is out the door… have the opportunity to WOD with a good friend. The week is looking better. Energy levels are good.

Supplements. You bet. Need to work on more water into the system.

Friday:

Breakfast: Sautéed yellow pepper, shallots, mushrooms, and tomatoes over scrambled eggs.

Mid-morning snack… peach.

Lunch: Butternut squash, zucchini and roasted red pepper sausage bake; orange; ½ cup caveman crunch.

Dinner: Grilled steak, 1/2 sweet potato and broccoli rabe.
Movie watching trouble... coconut milk ice cream and pistachios.

Activity:

If you are visiting my blog, and you are not a crossfitter… check out the GREAT website I listed below. WODs are posted with hyper links so you can see videos of the movements. NICE! 

Managed to get a massage today. Heaven on earth after this beast of a WOD.

WOD. Tired going into the WOD…but have to get ‘er done.
http://www.albanycrossfit.com/wod

WOD:

I. Tall Cleans
5–5–5–5–5

II. 3 rounds For Time:
50 Front Squats (I used 35 lbs.)
20 Pullups (Strict ring rows… as mandated by coach Heidi… )
20 Ring Dips

III. FLR
Accumulate 180 Seconds
I was thrilled to RX the bar weight for the squats… but it was hard. VERY hard. Happy to finish.

Saturday: 
I am sore today.  The weighted squats... holy macaroni.
Breakfast- Peach, blueberries and caveman crunch with almond milk.

Lunch- Chicken Salad on a bed of greens, tomatoes and a yellow pepper.

Snack- Apple and Sun nut butter.

Dinner- Chicken Versuvio.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/chicken-vesuvio-recipe/index.html
I made it with purple potaoes for my family, but had some leftover sweet potato in mine...with roasted asparagus.
I made a Paleo apple crisp from the Paleo Comfort foods book.... I mean come on...it is COLD out!



Activity: 1 hour of Zumba Instruction. :)

Supplements...check.

No comments:

Post a Comment